i’m at the public library right now and over the past hour i’ve seen:
- an old israeli man reading an american newspaper out loud to practice his english
- a 5-year old boy, unable to read, making up his own story from a book just by looking at the pictures
- a 80-year old man hovering around the computer station of a girl who went to the bathroom because she left some money behind and he wanted to make sure no one took it
- a guy my age teaching a man in his 50’s what a gigabyte is
- two kids running up to their dad, laughing, and giving him hugs and kisses
basically: i love our public library
I love the idea of Homura and Sayaka. Not in a romantic way (whoops they hate each other) but like as intense rivals. (poor Sayaka would probably get her ass kicked though)
saria is always the one to make me upload things
gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun, the funniest comedy ive ever watched! theres only 4 episodes out so far and its already made my top 3 anime of all time. this character is mikorin, he says a lot of “prince-type” -esque lines (think tamaki from ouran) but then immediately gets embarassed and cries about it to his friend nozaki. nozaki is a shoujo manga artist and bases the heroine of his manga off mikorin since he acts like a shoujo protagonist a lot of the time.
reminder to my followers that i’m still a filthy homestuck
"I’m not good at those."
"Neither am I."